World of Powersports builds and adds the Black Mamba line of Special Operations Motorycles to its GSA Schedule. Available in 250cc, 450cc and 500cc and a variaty of platforms including the Honda
CRF250X, Yamaha YZ250X, and KTM500; the special purpose vehicle was designed around the needs of a unique breed of operators.
Military units and government agencies have been using ATVs and Side by Side vehicles (now known as LTATV) since they have been available.
The LTATV allows for lower costs acquisition than trucks and enables the operator to get into environments where a pickup truck might night be able to operate.
The lower costs to purchase, smaller vehicle footprint, ease of operations and extreme mobility of the ATV and LTATV make it a perfect choice for
many applications, including: US Special Operations (USSOCOM) for patrol and support, US Border Patrol (DHS) for quick reaction force mobility, State Department of
Natural Resources for trail maintenance and surveys, Department of Forestry for similar activities and US Department of Agriculture (USDA) for farm use.
Most ATV manufacturers now make a side by side version of the ATV. Can-Am makes the Commander, Maverick and Maverick Max; Polaris makes the RZR, Ranger, Ranger Crew; Kawasaki makes the Teryx, Teryx4 and Mule; Honda makes the Big Red; Yamaha makes the Rhino; John-Deere makes the Gator; Arctic-Cat makes the Wildcat and Phoenix International Systems makes the Prowler. In addition to the major manufacturers many smaller manufacturers are competing in the side by side market. Benneche, Kymco, Bobcat, Cub Cadet and others are all making some type of side by side ATV.
- Flexible distribution to adapt to customer needs.
- Ability to Drop Ship to OCONUS Delivery Points.
- Electronic Parts Diagrams for Parts Look-up.
- Electronic Request for Proposal generator for Parts and Vehicles.
- Online Publication Library for end users to access.
- MSDS Sheets for all products contracted for.
- Online order status and tracking for all awards and purchases.
- Technical support for trouble shooting and proper part id.
- Specialized training available for advanced mechanical repairs.
- Software development for Inventory, maintenance and training related to the purchase, deployment and maintenance of LTATV products.
- Kitting of tools, maintenance items and cargo packs available.
- Federal Supply Schedule contract # GS-03F-093AA
- 336112 Wheel and Track Vehicles
- 339999 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
Consumers can enjoy the great support offered our US Military by Shopping at World of Powersports, Inc. Our Illinois Dealership offering Parts, Accessories and complete vehicles for pretty much all makes and models. Click the Logo aove to visit the website or Call 217-423-6521.
Veterans and Active Duty Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen & Marines can Shop Us at the Exchange Mall website for even greater savings! 100% of our Online catalog is available via the Exchange Mall affiliate site.
To provide the warfighter, and those supporting him with fast, accurate and cost competitive solutions to challenges unique to ATVs, Side-by-Sides and motorcycles in the LTATV
family that are used in Military and Homeland Security operations.
Our company has been supporting deployed vehicles since 2005 and understands the unique situations that face the SOF community, border activities and time sensitive operational readiness. We find a way to adapt and overcome to make things happen.
Already Online, Inc
2120 E Pythian Ave, Decatur, IL 62526
Use Contact Page
Cage: 4LTP6 Duns: 610583010
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- 441221 Motorcycle/ATVs
- 423120 Motorcycle Parts
- 423110 ATV/Utility Trailers
- 423130 Tires
- 423830 Winches
- 611692 Driving Schools
- 532120 Vehicle Leasing
- 339999 Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing