The Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R with 154 hp of raw power and 72" width will make
driving this machine incredible! MSRP Starting at $22,999 (Download Spec Sheet)
- Type: 154 hp, Rotax ACE (Advanced Combustion Efficiency) 900 cc Turbocharged Triple-cylinder engine, liquid cooled with integrated intercooler and Donaldson† high-performance air filter.
- Fuel System: Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission: Quick Response System X (QRS-X) CVT with high airflow, L / H / N / R / P
- Drive Train: Selectable 2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok‡ X auto-locking front differential
- Power Steering:
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Trophy truck inspired Double A-arm with sway bar 22 in. (55.9 cm) travel
- FRONT SHOCKS: FOX 2.5 PODIUM RC2 Piggyback with bypass, dual speed compression and rebound adjustments
- REAR SUSPENSION: 4-link Torsional Trailing-arm X (TTX) with sway bar 24 in. (61 cm) travel
- REAR SHOCKS: FOX 3.0 PODIUM RC2 remote reservoir with bypass, dual speed compression and rebound adjustments
- FRONT BRAKES: Dual 262 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- REAR BRAKE: Dual 248 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- FRONT TIRES: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0, 30 x 10 x 14 in., (76.2 x 25.4 x 35.6 cm)
- REAR TIRES: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0, 30 x 10 x 14 in., (76.2 x 27.9 x 35.6 cm)
- WHEELS: 14-in. (35.6 cm) aluminum beadlock
- Dimensions / Capacities
- L X W X H (IN): 132 x 72 x 67 in.
- L X W X H (CM): 335.3 x 182.9 x 170.2 cm
- WHEELBASE: 102 in. (259.1 cm)
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- ENGINE / DRY WEIGHT*: 1,585 LB (718.9 KG)
- CAGE / CHASSIS: Dual-phase 980 steel, fully welded
- RACK CAPACITY: 200 lb (91 kg) with LinQ™ quick-attach
- STORAGE CAPACITY: Total: 2.5 gal (9.4 L)
- Glove box: 1.6 gal (6.2 L)
- Center console: 0.8 gal (2.8 L)
- Cup holders: 0.1 gal (0.4 L)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 10.5 gal (40 L) Features
- GAUGE: Multifunction Analog / Digital: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, sport / ECO™ mode, seat belt and 4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- WINCH: N/A
- PROTECTION: Integrated front bumper, heavy-duty full High Molecular Weight (HMW) skid plate, quarter-doors and full roof
- INSTRUMENTATION: Lighter type DC outlet in central console
- LIGHTING: LED headlights and tail lights with unique Can-Am LED signature
- ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM: RF Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S. ™) with Start/ Stop button
- Basic: 6 months limited factory warranty
- Extended: B.E.S.T. available from 6 to 30 months
Contact us for additional information on this vehicle, or if you are interesting in getting a proposal for a Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R modified by RP Advanced Mobility for your specific mission requirements.
(Contact Us) or (Download Spec Sheet)
RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire
26x9x14 12-Ply Run-Flat Tire - Shown with optional Single Beadlock Aluminum Rim; the RP Advanced Mobility Systems SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire gives operators the security they need to make sure they can return to base even when the tire has been punctured. Tested by elite military units - it performs the way you would expect a REAL run-flat tire to perform.
(Buy 26x9x14 - 12ply Requires 14" Rim)
(Buy 26x9x12 - 12ply Fits Stock LTATV)
(Buy 26x9x14 - 8ply Fits Stock MV850)
(Download Spec Sheet Here)
MAX(TM) Combination Tool Kit
MAX(TM) Combination Tool Kit; includes Ax with Sheath, Shovel, McLeod Reversable Rake/Hoe, Safety Locking Pins, Broad Pick, Mattox & Carrying Case. (Color: Green) NSN: 5120-01-416-8568 (MAXTOOL-GRN).
Durable Black finish, Equipped with genuine Can-Am clamps for easy mounting on XT or LTD models. Others require Front XT Bumper (715000958) or Front Accessory Bar (715001377) (sold seperately), Allows access to air filter, washer fluid or cooling. 75 lbs load capacity
Warn RT 4.0 Winch
Fully-sealed, capable of 4,000 lbs pulling strength
Includes 1.5 HP motor, 55 feet of 7/32" wire rope, ergonomically designed clutch knob, mechanical brake, hand-held remote and integrated dash switch, waterproof contactor and roller fairlead.
- Also available with Synthetic Rope
Multimount Winch Kit
For use with RT40 Warn winch kit (PN: 715000658)
Versatile system that can be easily mounted at the front or rear of the Can-Am Maverick side-by-side vehicle. Complete with Can-Am plug-and-play front and rear wire harness. Ergonomically formed handle makes it easy to carry from front to rear. Front 2" receiver hitch (715000663) is required for installation. Integrated receiver allows for use with multimount tow (715001142), not included.